CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Craig and Margaret Walter Family June 2010

Friday, October 17, 2008

Remembrance......

Sept 28, 2007






Remembering Grandpa Walter. It has been 1 year this week that Grandpa returned to our Heavenly Father and was reunited with Grandma. These two pictures were taken at Memorial Day 2008 when we were in St George. This was the first time Adam had been to Utah since Grandpas passing and wanted to come here and then get a picture at the "Walter" home. It was fun to be here and have a moment of melancholy thinking and remembering all the fun times with Grandpa and Grandma Walter. They were such fine examples to all who knew them. We sure do miss the hugs, the birthday cards and most especially the phone calls. We love you and miss you and we are so glad you and Grandpa Rogers were there to greet our Daxton. Take good care of him.

8 comments:

Krista Darrach said...

Hi there!
I'm so glad you found my blog. Nice to see your posts. Can you believe our youngest kid is a Senior?? What happened?
Thanks for always being a great example! You guys are awesome!

Kody and Stacie Rogers said...

We love you guys,and better be seeing all of your pretty faces SOON!

MaRilla said...

It sure is nice to have times of remembrance. Can't wait to see you! And it will be soon. As soon as those little babies get home, I will come down with my mom for a weekend.

the lucas' said...

Hi Margaret! I saw pics of the twins on Brit's blog. They are so cute!! Congrats! I really enjoy visiting with you when I come to cut hair and I have enjoyed getting to know your family, especially those wonderful grandkids =) You trully amaze me with your strong spirit through these last few months. You and your family are always in our prayers.

Shauna McDaniel said...

Hey! I love checking in on you since we never talk or see each other anymore. Hope you are doing ok.
Shauna

Lauralie said...

mom, could you please, please update your blog????

Lauralie said...

update! update!! update!!! please!!!!

Natalie and Logan said...

Hello, I can't wait to see you all next week! We should definitely go see Twilight I am so excited that it will be out. See ya soon.