CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Craig and Margaret Walter Family June 2010

Saturday, March 22, 2008

2003 Family Picture


Here is the last family picture of all us before Lauralie's mission and before Logan's mission and wedding. (I know.. I know... The pictures ARE CROOKED) We were in Austin for Mikenna's blessing. So this is Sept 2003. And in a month and a half we will be posting a new picture of all of us again. Only we will be bigger and stronger. Brittany and Doug added Daxton and Logan added Natalie. Of course you can see our other family picture minus Adam but with Nat and Dax. I CAN'T WAIT. Only 4 weeks. woo hoo

2 comments:

Lepak's said...

I am so glad we are going to be able to keep up on each other with the blogging world. I can't beleve how much you guys grown with your family, it has got to be so exciting that Adam is home in 4 more weeks yeah. It was nice seeing all your blogs. Tracy

Kambria Smith Robinson said...

I love your blog, it makes me feel a bit like I'm still home :) Can't wait to see the new picture with ALL of the family! I'm so happy for you.